Format & Call Letters
Talk Radio- WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM is Quincy’s News/Talk Station.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM - delivers intelligent talk from the nations’ talk leaders, providing clear and well-thought-out positions on issues being discussed across the country. Intelligent talk and no rhetoric.
More Adults Listen To News Talk Radio 6 am-7 pm Than Any Other Radio Format!
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM are targeted to reach Affluent Adults 35 to 64 and Adults 25 to 54 with high earning power in their prime spending years.
- The News Talk Format is the No.1 format on weekday mornings across America.
- The News Talk Format dominates adults aged 35 + and is #1 with 55+ listeners.
- The News Talk Format has some of the most educated and affluent listeners.
- The News Talk Format has an equal balance of listeners at home & away.
- The News Talk Format is the 2nd most listened to format in the 25-64 demo.
Research has shown that News Talk Radio is 3.3 times more effective in general advertising results than music stations, making it a must-buy for advertisers wanting to increase business.
Top Reasons for Listening: Dependable for over 92 years · News, sports, weather, and Ag business · University of Illinois football and basketball. Quincy High and Quincy Notre Dame football and basketball. NFL Playoffs & Super Bowl · NCAA Basketball Tournament
Programs: The Morning Show with Steve and Mary, The Mary Griffith Show , Clay Travis & Buck Sexton, Dan Longino, and Mark Levin.
Highlights: Fox News and Westwood One Sports · Strong local news team · NAFB Farm Broadcasting · 16 Ag market updates & features each weekday · Strong community involvement.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM serves The “Tri-State Area” which includes Quincy Illinois, Hannibal Missouri, and Keokuk Iowa, including the following counties:
Illinois: Adams, Brown, Cass, Hancock, McDonough, Morgan, Pike, Schuyler, and Scott.
Missouri: Marion, Clark, Lewis, Monroe, Ralls, Scotland, and Shelby.
Iowa: Lee, Henry, VanBuren, Des Moines, Davis, and Jefferson.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM talk format is a very effective way to reach new customers with a high disposable income.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM targets listeners in their prime spending years.
Age Profile: WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM targets the affluent 35 to 64 demographic.
- Adults 18-34: 15%
- Adults 35-54: 35%
- Adults 55-64: 25%
- Adults 65+ : 25%
Gender Profile: Approximately 70% of WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM's listeners are males, 30% are females. 70% of this consumer group falls significantly into the important 25-64 age group.
Marital Status: Over 70% of WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM's listeners are married or engaged.
Occupation Profile: WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM targets individuals who are employed full-time in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Education Profile: The News/Talk Format attracts listeners that are some of the most educated of all listeners to radio.
- 56% Completed College or more.
- 18% Have completed some college.
- 22% Completed high school.
- 74% of WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM's listeners have attended college.
Activities: WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM attracts listeners who are very active in participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking. WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM listeners are a demographically appealing group that includes high-income earners and is a very effective way to reach new customers.
Market Your business to thousands of potential customers each week with WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM Listeners Have Spending Power!
High Disposable Income: Approximately 65% of WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM listeners have a household income between $50,000 to $75,000+
The News/Talk format targets listeners with high earning power in America.
- Over 40% of news/talk listeners across America have an income over $75,000.
- Over 24% of news/talk listeners across America have an income of $50,000 - $74,999.
- Over 23% of news/talk listeners across America have an income of $25,000 - $49,999.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM News/Talk is one of the most powerful performing formats for advertisers today!
Consumer Spending And Investment Profile
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM's News/Talk/Sports Radio format attracts consumers that spend heavily in the following categories in the past year.
Many of WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM's listeners:
- Purchased books in the past year.
- Purchased garden supplies in the past year.
- Purchased flowers as a gift in the past year.
- Purchased men's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased men's shoes in the past year.
- Purchased women's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased fine jewelry in the past year.
- Purchased children's clothing in the past year.
- Purchased wine and beer in the past year.
- Purchased goods online on the Internet in the past year.
- Purchased small appliances in the past year.
- Purchased a vehicle in the past two years.
Investments: WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM targets listeners who have high incomes, are home owners, and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, and investment real estate.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM targets listeners with retail purchasing power.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM listeners in the past year:
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, and HDTVs.
- Were big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoyed going out to fine restaurants often every month. Over 80% went out in the past month.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM Listeners Have Spending Power!
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM targets homeowners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM listeners spend heavily in these areas.
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects (s)
Over 50% spent more than $5000-$10,000 on home improvements and renovation in the past two years.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM News/Talk/Sports Radio targets listeners with large retail purchasing power.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM Is Built For Advertisers
Talk is radio's most-listened-to format, capturing a 16.9% share of radio listening among all listeners, age 12 and older.
Talk radio is foreground radio. Unlike music radio, talk radio commands attention. Talk radio listeners aren't just button-pushers who stop pushing buttons when they hear a song they like. They're LISTENING, closely.
Talk radio is the best environment for an advertising message. Because Talk Radio is the spoken word, commercials don't interrupt programming the way they halt music Radio. In music Radio, the most common point of tune-out is when a commercial begins. Yet Talk listeners regard commercials as informative.
Talk radio is a resource. Because listeners use it for news, weather, sports scores, and business news, listeners find talk radio informative. They BELIEVE what they hear.
Talk radio listeners are more involved. Because they're paying attention, and bonding with on-air personalities, they're more likely to respond to advertising messages.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM is unique from other radio formats. Due to the nature of this format, people listen to WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM differently.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM is a high-impact foreground listening medium. We cater to affluent, fast-paced professionals who love to hear the latest news, sports, weather events, and stories.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM listeners are actively listening to get the information they want. Your commercial message cuts through and gets heard on WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM is built for advertisers. We deliver an affluent audience that can't be reached by any other radio station making WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM a great investment to help you get more customers.
The WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM News Talk format is one of the strongest radio formats in the USA today!
The WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM Line-up Monday To Friday
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM feature some of the most highly rated talk programming in America.
The Morning Show with Mary & Steve
The Mary Griffith Show
Clay Travis & Buck Sexton
The WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM sales team can help you make the right marketing decisions to grow your business and reach thousands of potential new customers each week.
WTAD AM 930 and 103.3 FM's Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here